Ryviu ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.ryviu.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- Your email address for communication purposes, any request, suggestion or report from you we’ll take and solve by email. Since you create your account, you have allowed us to know your email.
- Products information for connecting reviews and inserting data for Google.
- Theme files for installing snippet code to showing app widget.
- Your order data for requesting review customer email.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our Site are visited and by how many people. Ryviu cookies do not collect personal information, and we do not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your name or e-mail address is.
Information You Provide to Us
We receive and store any information you enter on the Site or through the Services or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use PII provided by you for such purposes as responding to your requests for Services, customizing the content you see, communicating with you about our products, and marketing our Services to you.
In order for you to use all of our features, you must register with Ryviu. We require your e-mail address and password during the registration process.
Further information may be required if you choose to purchase paid components of the Services, such as credit card and billing information. Ryviu uses third party partners for credit card processing who may require and store your credit card and billing information.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or another lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights otherwise.
Behavioural Advertising As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Ryviu allows you to amend, adjust, update, or delete the use of your Personal Data.
You can update your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you want to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In some special cases, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Use of Ryviu by Children
Ryviu is not intended for children. If you are under 16, you may use the Site and Services only with the supervision of your parent or guardian.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.