Thanks for purchasing our plans.
If you create an account, we require some necessary information at the time account creation.
Information Collection and Use:
- Your email address for communication purposes, any request, suggestion or report from you we’ll take and solve by email. Since you create your account, you have allowed us to know your email. This is a personally identifiable information that we use to contact or identify you.
- Your first and last name: It may appear but it is able to change if you need as it is not a personally identifiable information in our site.
- Your products informations for connecting reviews and insert data for Google.
- Your Themes for installing snippet code.
- Your order data for requesting review costumer email.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This Log date may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the time and date of your visit, the pages on our site that you visit, the time spend on those pages and other statistic.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. The information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption.